- Free Hardware and Installation
- Lifetime Warranty with Actual Human Support
- Heavy Duty 14 Gauge Steel
- Filled Up with Polyurethane for Energy Saving
- Double Pane E Glass, Tempered and Sealed to Avoid Conditioning Leaks
- Included Weather-Stripping to Reduce Air Infiltration
- Operable Glass Panels That Can Be Opened Independently From The Doors
- Thresholds Made to Prevent Water Infiltration
- Barrel Hinges Which are Perfect for Heavy Use and Can Be Greased for a Better Use
- Double Iron Doors Include a Pre-Insulated Flush Bolt System to Lock the Dormant Door or Unlock it for a Complete Opening Space
This elegant wrought iron and glass double door features 20 individual glass panes and is made of 16-gauge steel and measures 61 1/2″ x 81″. Our standard door jam is 6″, the door sheet thickness is 1″ or 2″ by 6″ wide around the wrought iron opening.The weight of our iron door entryways are supported by barrel hinges with ball bearings and grease fittings.
All doors will be pre-hung, frames are equipped with mounting flanges to secure the frame and lag bolts could be used. Frames are foam-insulated to help keep your home energy bills low.
Weather strip around the door and glass frame are standard. All doors are pre-bored with a 2 3/4″ backseat, 2 1/8″ borings and 5 1/2″ center to center. Most welding is performed from the inside in order not to alter the smooth finish. Iron door frames are squared and leveled before the door hinges are positioned and welded thereby ensuring a smooth operation period. Iron door frames are squared to less than 1/4″ tolerance.
A 1/2″ flat bar is welded onto the bottom of each frame to maintain installation; this flat bar is also used to secure the door to the floor.
Each entry door includes double pane tempered matt glass panels and can be customized to fit your needs. We offer Frosted, Gluechip, Rainstorm, Mirror Glass, Aquatex, Hammered, Clear, and more.
All doors are fully insulated with thermal injected foam in the door, window frame, and the door sheet.